We arrange courier companies on your behalf, and the courier companies (such as Fast way couriers, Courier Post etc) will bring you the goods. Therefore item will normally delivered during working hours only. Please note that we do not do the actual delivery by ourselves.
All orders are shipped using Track and Trace and require a signature upon delivery. Orders will normally be dispatched on the same business day or at least within 24 hours. Please allow an extra one or two business days for delivery to rural addresses. If for some reason we cannot fulfil your order within the specified timeframe, you will be notified by email of the new delivery time.
Order Delivery Times
Any quotations for delivery times by the seller are made in good faith, but are estimates, and the seller shall not be bound by such a quotation.
Damages or Loss in Transit
Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the respective carrier as follows:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier's note has been received. Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the goods are delivered.
- The Buyer must check their item immediately to confirm damaged condition on arrival and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail (with photos if necessary) within 48hrs of having received their item. Please specify the item title and invoice number. We reserve the rights to refuse any claims that are made after this time frame.
Orders made on a New Zealand public holiday will be processed on the next business day.
- Shipping and Handling Fee options are listed on Auctions and require buyers to select correct location upon checkout.
- Deliberate selection of incorrect shipping option. Selecting a Main Centre when based in Rural Location in order to avoid correct freight charges may result in Voiding of Auction and Blacklisting.
- Item(s) will not be shipped until payment has been received in full and has cleared.
- Our items are usually dispatched within 24hrs (Excluding weekends & Public Holidays) of full payment clearing, however, this may take longer during busy periods.
- Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or during after hours.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, after proof of payment is provided.
- BargainBarn is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the delivery service, excluding weekends, holidays and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak seasons.
- For some shipments, a tracking number will be supplied via Automated Email.
- This is a signature required service unless you tell us otherwise. Business Address is encouraged and can result in quicker delivery.
- We use Courier post to deliver goods to PO Boxes, if you need this service please advise in advance, as there will be extra cost for this service. For items larger than 25KG, we can not deliver to PO Boxes.
- We do not use standard post unless agreed in prior.
Goods pickups can be made by pre-arrangement, pick-ups will be available during Mon-Fri, 11am - 5pm*
*For some goods which has stated "no-pickups", they have to be sent out from our distribution centre to your address, via courier, we therefore do not allow or arrange pickups for you.